How to fix the Runtime Code 326 Resource with identifier 'item' not found
Error InformationError name: Resource with identifier 'item' not found
Error number: Code 326
Description: The resource with the specified ID doesn't exist in the resource file.
Try this first: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
This repair tool can fix common computer errors like BSODs, system freezes and crashes. It can replace missing operating system files and DLLs, remove malware and fix the damage caused by it, as well as optimize your PC for maximum performance.DOWNLOAD NOW
About Runtime Code 326
Runtime Code 326 happens when Windows fails or crashes whilst it's running, hence its name. It doesn't necessarily mean that the code was corrupt in some way, but just that it did not work during its run-time. This kind of error will appear as an annoying notification on your screen unless handled and corrected. Here are symptoms, causes and ways to troubleshoot the problem.
Here we list some definitions for the words contained in your error, in an attempt to help you understand your problem. This is a work in progress, so sometimes we might define the word incorrectly, so feel free to skip this section!
- File - A block of arbitrary information, or resource for storing information, accessible by the string-based name or path
- Identifier - An identifier is a name that identifies either a unique object or a unique class of objects.
- Resource - Assets like memory, disk space, CPU power or alike necessary for effective operation or physical files like images, configuration files or other to provide some externalized enrichment to an application.
Symptoms of Code 326 - Resource with identifier 'item' not found
Runtime errors happen without warning. The error message can come up the screen anytime Windows is run. In fact, the error message or some other dialogue box can come up again and again if not addressed early on.
There may be instances of files deletion or new files appearing. Though this symptom is largely due to virus infection, it can be attributed as a symptom for runtime error, as virus infection is one of the causes for runtime error. User may also experience a sudden drop in internet connection speed, yet again, this is not always the case.
(For illustrative purposes only)
Causes of Resource with identifier 'item' not found - Code 326
During software design, programmers code anticipating the occurrence of errors. However, there are no perfect designs, as errors can be expected even with the best program design. Glitches can happen during runtime if a certain error is not experienced and addressed during design and testing.
Runtime errors are generally caused by incompatible programs running at the same time. It may also occur because of memory problem, a bad graphics driver or virus infection. Whatever the case may be, the problem must be resolved immediately to avoid further problems. Here are ways to remedy the error.
Runtime errors may be annoying and persistent, but it is not totally hopeless, repairs are available. Here are ways to do it.
If a repair method works for you, please click the upvote button to the left of the answer, this will let other users know which repair method is currently working the best.
Please note: Neither ErrorVault.com nor it's writers claim responsibility for the results of the actions taken from employing any of the repair methods listed on this page - you complete these steps at your own risk.
- You should consider backing up your files and freeing up space on your hard drive
- You can also clear your cache and reboot your computer
- You can also run Disk Cleanup, open your explorer window and right click your main directory (this is usually C: )
- Click Properties and then click Disk Cleanup
- Reset your browser.
- For Windows 7, you may click Start, go to Control Panel, then click Internet Options on the left side. Then you can click Advanced tab then click the Reset button.
- For Windows 8 and 10, you may click search and type Internet Options, then go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- On the same Internet Options window, you may go to Advanced tab and look for Disable script debugging
- Put a check mark on the radio button
- At the same time, uncheck the "Display a Notification about every Script Error" item and then click Apply and OK, then reboot your computer.
- Open Task Manager by clicking Ctrl-Alt-Del at the same time. This will let you see the list of programs currently running.
- Go to the Processes tab and stop the programs one by one by highlighting each program and clicking the End Process buttom.
- You will need to observe if the error message will reoccur each time you stop a process.
- Once you get to identify which program is causing the error, you may go ahead with the next troubleshooting step, reinstalling the application.
- For Windows 7, click the Start Button, then click Control panel, then Uninstall a program
- For Windows 8, click the Start Button, then scroll down and click More Settings, then click Control panel > Uninstall a program.
- For Windows 10, just type Control Panel on the search box and click the result, then click Uninstall a program
- Once inside Programs and Features, click the problem program and click Update or Uninstall.
- If you chose to update, then you will just need to follow the prompt to complete the process, however if you chose to Uninstall, you will follow the prompt to uninstall and then re-download or use the application's installation disk to reinstall the program.
- For Windows 7, you may find the list of all installed programs when you click Start and scroll your mouse over the list that appear on the tab. You may see on that list utility for uninstalling the program. You may go ahead and uninstall using utilities available in this tab.
- For Windows 10, you may click Start, then Settings, then choose Apps.
- Scroll down to see the list of Apps and features installed in your computer.
- Click the Program which is causing the runtime error, then you may choose to uninstall or click Advanced options to reset the application.
- Uninstall the package by going to Programs and Features, find and highlight the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package.
- Click Uninstall on top of the list, and when it is done, reboot your computer.
- Download the latest redistributable package from Microsoft then install it.
Wie beheben Fehler 326 (Ressource mit dem Bezeichner 'item' nicht gefunden) - Die Ressource mit der angegebenen ID ist in der Ressourcendatei nicht vorhanden.
Come fissare Errore 326 (Risorsa con identificatore "elemento" non trovata) - La risorsa con l'ID specificato non esiste nel file di risorse.
Hoe maak je Fout 326 (Bron met identifier 'item' niet gevonden) - De resource met de opgegeven ID bestaat niet in het resourcebestand.
Comment réparer Erreur 326 (Ressource avec l'identifiant 'item' introuvable) - La ressource avec l'ID spécifié n'existe pas dans le fichier de ressources.
어떻게 고치는 지 오류 326 (식별자가 'item'인 리소스를 찾을 수 없습니다.) - 지정된 ID의 리소스가 리소스 파일에 존재하지 않습니다.
Como corrigir o Erro 326 (Recurso com identificador 'item' não encontrado) - O recurso com o ID especificado não existe no arquivo de recurso.
Hur man åtgärdar Fel 326 (Resurs med identifieraren 'artikel' hittades inte) - Resursen med angivet ID finns inte i resursfilen.
Как исправить Ошибка 326 (Ресурс с идентификатором item не найден) - Ресурс с указанным идентификатором не существует в файле ресурсов.
Jak naprawić Błąd 326 (Nie znaleziono zasobu o identyfikatorze „pozycja”) - Zasób o określonym identyfikatorze nie istnieje w pliku zasobów.
Cómo arreglar Error 326 (Recurso con identificador 'artículo' no encontrado) - El recurso con el ID especificado no existe en el archivo de recursos.
STEP 1:Click Here to Download and install the Windows repair tool.
STEP 2:Click on Start Scan and let it analyze your device.
STEP 3:Click on Repair All to fix all of the issues it detected.
1 Ghz CPU, 512 MB RAM, 40 GB HDD
This download offers unlimited scans of your Windows PC for free. Full system repairs start at $19.95.
Speed Up Tip #91
Changing Privacy Settings in Windows 10:
Windows 10 comes packed with tracking features that connect back to Microsoft servers. You don't want Microsoft to be spying on you and exhausting your resources in the process. Turn off this feature by changing your privacy settings.
Click Here for another way to speed up your Windows PC
Microsoft & Windows® logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft. Disclaimer: ErrorVault.com is not affiliated with Microsoft, nor does it claim such affiliation. This page may contain definitions from https://stackoverflow.com/tags under the CC-BY-SA license. The information on this page is provided for informational purposes only. © Copyright 2018