How to fix the Runtime Code 31654 Access denied
Error InformationError name: Access denied
Error number: Code 31654
Description: Access denied. You do not have permissions to SharePoint server. Verify permissions, and retry this operation.
Software: Microsoft Access
Try this first: Click here to fix Microsoft Access errors and optimize system performance
This repair tool can fix common computer errors like BSODs, system freezes and crashes. It can replace missing operating system files and DLLs, remove malware and fix the damage caused by it, as well as optimize your PC for maximum performance.DOWNLOAD NOW
About Runtime Code 31654
Runtime Code 31654 happens when Microsoft Access fails or crashes whilst it's running, hence its name. It doesn't necessarily mean that the code was corrupt in some way, but just that it did not work during its run-time. This kind of error will appear as an annoying notification on your screen unless handled and corrected. Here are symptoms, causes and ways to troubleshoot the problem.
Here we list some definitions for the words contained in your error, in an attempt to help you understand your problem. This is a work in progress, so sometimes we might define the word incorrectly, so feel free to skip this section!
- Access - DO NOT USE this tag for Microsoft Access, use [ms-access] instead
- Access denied - Error messageexception when access to a certain resource is denied due to insufficient privileges.
- Denied - Anything related to the refusal of a system to accomplish some operation requested by an user
- Permissions - Permissions define the operations that authenticated users are allowed to perform on file systems, databases and other computer systems.
- Server - A server is a running instance of a software application capable of accepting requests from a client and giving responses accordingly.
- Sharepoint - For SharePoint-specific questions, please see the SharePoint Stack Exchange https:sharepoint.stackexchange.com site
- Access - Microsoft Access, also known as Microsoft Office Access, is a database management system from Microsoft that commonly combines the relational Microsoft JetACE Database Engine with a graphical user interface and software-development tools
Symptoms of Code 31654 - Access denied
Runtime errors happen without warning. The error message can come up the screen anytime Microsoft Access is run. In fact, the error message or some other dialogue box can come up again and again if not addressed early on.
There may be instances of files deletion or new files appearing. Though this symptom is largely due to virus infection, it can be attributed as a symptom for runtime error, as virus infection is one of the causes for runtime error. User may also experience a sudden drop in internet connection speed, yet again, this is not always the case.
(For illustrative purposes only)
Causes of Access denied - Code 31654
During software design, programmers code anticipating the occurrence of errors. However, there are no perfect designs, as errors can be expected even with the best program design. Glitches can happen during runtime if a certain error is not experienced and addressed during design and testing.
Runtime errors are generally caused by incompatible programs running at the same time. It may also occur because of memory problem, a bad graphics driver or virus infection. Whatever the case may be, the problem must be resolved immediately to avoid further problems. Here are ways to remedy the error.
Runtime errors may be annoying and persistent, but it is not totally hopeless, repairs are available. Here are ways to do it.
If a repair method works for you, please click the upvote button to the left of the answer, this will let other users know which repair method is currently working the best.
Please note: Neither ErrorVault.com nor it's writers claim responsibility for the results of the actions taken from employing any of the repair methods listed on this page - you complete these steps at your own risk.
- Open Task Manager by clicking Ctrl-Alt-Del at the same time. This will let you see the list of programs currently running.
- Go to the Processes tab and stop the programs one by one by highlighting each program and clicking the End Process buttom.
- You will need to observe if the error message will reoccur each time you stop a process.
- Once you get to identify which program is causing the error, you may go ahead with the next troubleshooting step, reinstalling the application.
- For Windows 7, click the Start Button, then click Control panel, then Uninstall a program
- For Windows 8, click the Start Button, then scroll down and click More Settings, then click Control panel > Uninstall a program.
- For Windows 10, just type Control Panel on the search box and click the result, then click Uninstall a program
- Once inside Programs and Features, click the problem program and click Update or Uninstall.
- If you chose to update, then you will just need to follow the prompt to complete the process, however if you chose to Uninstall, you will follow the prompt to uninstall and then re-download or use the application's installation disk to reinstall the program.
- For Windows 7, you may find the list of all installed programs when you click Start and scroll your mouse over the list that appear on the tab. You may see on that list utility for uninstalling the program. You may go ahead and uninstall using utilities available in this tab.
- For Windows 10, you may click Start, then Settings, then choose Apps.
- Scroll down to see the list of Apps and features installed in your computer.
- Click the Program which is causing the runtime error, then you may choose to uninstall or click Advanced options to reset the application.
- Uninstall the package by going to Programs and Features, find and highlight the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package.
- Click Uninstall on top of the list, and when it is done, reboot your computer.
- Download the latest redistributable package from Microsoft then install it.
- You should consider backing up your files and freeing up space on your hard drive
- You can also clear your cache and reboot your computer
- You can also run Disk Cleanup, open your explorer window and right click your main directory (this is usually C: )
- Click Properties and then click Disk Cleanup
- Reset your browser.
- For Windows 7, you may click Start, go to Control Panel, then click Internet Options on the left side. Then you can click Advanced tab then click the Reset button.
- For Windows 8 and 10, you may click search and type Internet Options, then go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- On the same Internet Options window, you may go to Advanced tab and look for Disable script debugging
- Put a check mark on the radio button
- At the same time, uncheck the "Display a Notification about every Script Error" item and then click Apply and OK, then reboot your computer.
Wie beheben Fehler 31654 (Zugriff abgelehnt) - Zugriff abgelehnt. Sie haben keine Berechtigungen für den SharePoint-Server. Überprüfen Sie die Berechtigungen, und wiederholen Sie diesen Vorgang.
Come fissare Errore 31654 (Accesso negato) - Accesso negato. Non disponi delle autorizzazioni per il server SharePoint. Verifica le autorizzazioni e riprova l'operazione.
Hoe maak je Fout 31654 (Toegang geweigerd) - Toegang geweigerd. U hebt geen machtigingen voor de SharePoint-server. Controleer de machtigingen en probeer deze bewerking opnieuw.
Comment réparer Erreur 31654 (Accès refusé) - Accès refusé. Vous n'avez pas d'autorisations sur le serveur SharePoint. Vérifiez les autorisations et réessayez cette opération.
어떻게 고치는 지 오류 31654 (접근 불가) - 접근 불가. SharePoint 서버에 대한 권한이 없습니다. 권한을 확인하고 이 작업을 다시 시도하십시오.
Como corrigir o Erro 31654 (Acesso negado) - Acesso negado. Você não tem permissões para o servidor do SharePoint. Verifique as permissões e tente esta operação novamente.
Hur man åtgärdar Fel 31654 (Tillträde beviljas ej) - Tillträde beviljas ej. Du har inte behörigheter till SharePoint -server. Verifiera behörigheter och försök igen.
Как исправить Ошибка 31654 (В доступе отказано) - В доступе отказано. У вас нет разрешений на доступ к серверу SharePoint. Проверьте разрешения и повторите эту операцию.
Jak naprawić Błąd 31654 (Brak dostępu) - Brak dostępu. Nie masz uprawnień do serwera SharePoint. Sprawdź uprawnienia i ponów tę operację.
Cómo arreglar Error 31654 (Acceso denegado) - Acceso denegado. No tiene permisos para el servidor de SharePoint. Verifique los permisos y vuelva a intentar esta operación.
STEP 1:Click Here to Download and install the Windows repair tool.
STEP 2:Click on Start Scan and let it analyze your device.
STEP 3:Click on Repair All to fix all of the issues it detected.
1 Ghz CPU, 512 MB RAM, 40 GB HDD
This download offers unlimited scans of your Windows PC for free. Full system repairs start at $19.95.
Speed Up Tip #28
Editing Right-Click Context Menus:
One way to speed up right-click context menu appearance is by customizing its content. There are free tools you can use to edit the context menu which will allow you to remove any unnecessary items. This will significantly increase the display speed of your right-click menu.
Click Here for another way to speed up your Windows PC
Microsoft & Windows® logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft. Disclaimer: ErrorVault.com is not affiliated with Microsoft, nor does it claim such affiliation. This page may contain definitions from https://stackoverflow.com/tags under the CC-BY-SA license. The information on this page is provided for informational purposes only. © Copyright 2018