How to fix the Web Error Code Error 303 See Other
Error InformationError name: See Other
Error number: Error 303
Applies to: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Description: "This error message is a ""see other"" SRC. The data is somewhere else and the GET method is used to retrieve it."
Recommended: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
This repair tool can fix common computer errors like BSODs, system freezes and crashes. It can replace missing operating system files and DLLs, remove malware and fix the damage caused by it, as well as optimize your PC for maximum performance.DOWNLOAD NOW
About Status Codes
When you receive web error codes, you may either be having client or server issues. The problem could be related to browser or settings that are blocking your connection, or it can be any other issues related to the server you are trying to access.
To explain the problem further, here are some useful information about web error codes, their symptoms, causes and repair methods.
Here we list some definitions for the words contained in your error, in an attempt to help you understand your problem. This is a work in progress, so sometimes we might define the word incorrectly, so feel free to skip this section!
- Src - SRC is a common attribute in HTML used to identify the location of a resource which relates to an element.
- Method - A method often called function, routine or procedure is code that performs a task and is associated with a class or an object.
Symptoms of Code 303 - See Other
Web error codes are also known as http status codes. There are five different classes of http status codes and they always start with the following digits, depending on what kind of error was encountered by the user. These are also the symptoms of the error that the user is experiencing. To explain further, here are the status codes.
This status code is sent back to the client if the user must take additional actions to complete the request. The user either receives a notification that the content is unavailable, temporarily or permanently, or is given a clickable URI to a site where the content being requested is moved. The kind of action users need to take are in bold letters, like the following:
300 - Multiple Choices
301 - Moved Permanently
302 - Found
303 - See Other
304 - Not Modified
305 - Use Proxy
307 - Temporary Redirect
(For illustrative purposes only)
Causes of See Other - Error 303
3XX codes occur because of certain changes made to the original URI and the need to usher the user to a different URI or some other actions described in the error page.
There are particular troubleshooting steps for particular Web Error codes. However, there are also generalized repair methods users can perform when faced with these kinds of errors.
If a repair method works for you, please click the upvote button to the left of the answer, this will let other users know which repair method is currently working the best.
Please note: Neither ErrorVault.com nor it's writers claim responsibility for the results of the actions taken from employing any of the repair methods listed on this page - you complete these steps at your own risk.
- On Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click the three dots on the upper right portion of your browser
- Click More Tools and then Click Clear browsing data.
- You may choose to delete everything or just a certain browsing period.
- Check the boxes beside Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Finally, click Clear data.
- On Edge
- Click the ... it is the rightmost button just beneath the close button.
- Scroll down and Click Settings.
- Look for Clear browsing data, and click Choose what to clear button.
- It will give you option to choose which type of data you want to clear, just put a check mark on the items you want to include, then click Clear.
- On Mozilla
- Go to History menu and select Clear Recent History.
- You may click the Alt button if the menu bar is hidden.
- You will see a dropdown menu where you can select the period or range you want to delete, click your selection.
- You can click on Details to choose what to clear, whether it be the entire cache or other items.
- Once selected, click Clear now and then reboot the browser to let changes take effect.
- If you want to check log files, you may do so by first ensuring that you are logged into the web server computer as an Administrator.
- Click Start, then Settings, then click Control Panel.
- Open Administrator Tools and then double-click Internet Services Manager.
- Select the website from the list of different served sites.
- Right click the website and then point your mouse to Properties.
- Select Website tab and then click Properties. On it, you will see General Properties tab. On the bottom of the window, you may see the location of the log files generated.
- Open log files using WordPad, any text file viewer or Microsoft Word.
- Here, you should be able to analyze where you got the errors while accessing a server.
- Search for Windows Updates on the search bar.
- Click enter when it comes up on the search results.
- Check recent updates and click Uninstall updates on recent dates when the error began happening.
- Press the window key and the letter X simultaneously to open Settings
- When you get to Windows settings, click Update & Security.
- Click view installed update history, then Uninstall updates.
- Sometimes, additional Extensions may give you Web Error Codes.
- Uninstall Extensions you recently installed by going to your browser settings and then clicking More Tools.
- You will see extensions than had been installed on your browser, choose the latest addition which you suspected caused the problem you are having.
- This troubleshooting is normally handled by the site admin. If that is you, then you need to have an understanding of Web server configurations.
- You may check which web server is running your site by using URL or domain checkers. You just need to enter the site address and analyze the results that you will get.
- You may also check for broken links by right clicking the webpage and clicking on Inspect. This should give you the code to the site on the right side. You may check each anchor text and see if the links connected to them are still live.
- You may also check for any unwanted characters on the codes and script by Debug Application Codes and Scripts. If you don't have any idea how to do it, you may check this resource to do that.
- You may also try to Refresh website. Sometimes, the error you are getting is an old error which has not gone away and a simple refresh by clicking F5 may do the job.
Wie beheben Fehler 303 (Siehe Andere) - "Diese Fehlermeldung ist ein ""see other"" SRC. Die Daten sind woanders und die GET-Methode wird verwendet, um sie abzurufen."
Come fissare Errore 303 (Vedi Altro) - "Questo messaggio di errore è un SRC ""vedi altro"". I dati sono da qualche altra parte e viene utilizzato il metodo GET per recuperarli."
Hoe maak je Fout 303 (ZieÂAndere) - "Deze foutmelding is een ""zie andere"" SRC. De gegevens staan ergens anders en de GET-methode wordt gebruikt om ze op te halen."
Comment réparer Erreur 303 (Voir Autre) - "Ce message d'erreur est un SRC ""voir autre"". Les données sont ailleurs et la méthode GET est utilisée pour les récupérer."
어떻게 고치는 지 오류 303 (기타 참조) - "이 오류 메시지는 ""기타 보기"" SRC입니다. 데이터는 다른 곳에 있으며 GET 메서드를 사용하여 검색합니다."
Como corrigir o Erro 303 (Ver outro) - "Esta mensagem de erro é um" "veja outro" "SRC. Os dados estão em outro lugar e o método GET é usado para recuperá-los."
Hur man åtgärdar Fel 303 (Se Övrigt) - "Detta felmeddelande är en" "se annan" "SRC. Data finns någon annanstans och GET -metoden används för att hämta den."
Как исправить Ошибка 303 (См. Другое) - «Это сообщение об ошибке» «см. Другой» «SRC. Данные находятся где-то в другом месте, и для их получения используется метод GET».
Jak naprawić Błąd 303 (Zobacz Inne) - „Ten komunikat o błędzie to kod SRC „zobacz inne”. Dane znajdują się gdzie indziej i do ich pobrania użyto metody GET”.
Cómo arreglar Error 303 (Ver otro) - "Este mensaje de error es un" "ver otro" "SRC. Los datos están en otro lugar y se utiliza el método GET para recuperarlos".
STEP 1:Click Here to Download and install the Windows repair tool.
STEP 2:Click on Start Scan and let it analyze your device.
STEP 3:Click on Repair All to fix all of the issues it detected.
1 Ghz CPU, 512 MB RAM, 40 GB HDD
This download offers unlimited scans of your Windows PC for free. Full system repairs start at $19.95.
Speed Up Tip #42
Browse Faster with an Ad Blocker:
Easily remove obtrusive and annoying ads by using an ad-blocking plugin. It can seamlessly integrate into your browser. Aside from speeding-up your browsing experience, it can also save you from being forced to watch a video ad or listen to an auto-playing audio pitch.
Click Here for another way to speed up your Windows PC
Microsoft & Windows® logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft. Disclaimer: ErrorVault.com is not affiliated with Microsoft, nor does it claim such affiliation. This page may contain definitions from https://stackoverflow.com/tags under the CC-BY-SA license. The information on this page is provided for informational purposes only. © Copyright 2018